- Professional translations from French and Spanish into English.
- Translated by an Oxford University graduate and qualified lawyer.
- Five years' experience working in the City of London.
- High-level understanding of law, business and their terminologies.
- Mature, reliable and confidential service.
"Helen translated a European Court of Justice case for us. It had only been released in French and Portuguese, but it was very important for our clients to know exactly what it said. Helen's translation was accurate (including on technical and legal terminology, which was critical), quickly provided and well presented. It really helped us in our discussions with clients and HMRC."
Oliver Jarratt, Director, Indirect Taxes Dispute Resolution Group, Deloitte LLP.
"Helen translated a range of materials from Spanish to English for the 2014 Global Pensions Programme. The materials were focused on technical pensions and actuarial themes and were accurately translated, using correct terminology. Helen was very professional, working with our short deadlines and kept to the required style. We hope we can work with her again in future projects."
Alessa Ward, Deputy Director of Projects, LSE Enterprise.